• The personally identifiable information that is collected from you through this web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
• The choices that are available to you regarding the use of your data.
• The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, contact forms, quote forms or other direct contact from you. We will not sell, rent or share this information with anyone other than those who may be assigned to maintain the design, content, and functionality of our website. The information that is collected allows us to better understand the visitors of our website and what content they’re consuming. This allows us to make informed decisions about the content and user experience quality of our website. Occasionally, we will compile aggregate statistics about the number of visitors this site receives and browsers being used. No personally identifying data is included in this type of reporting.
Log & Analytics Data
Like many other website owners, we utilize analytics software to collect data that your browser sends whenever you visit our website (similar to an advanced server log). The analytics information recorded includes but is not limited to the following:
• The website that directed you to our website.
• The length of your visit to our website.
• The type of computer that you are using.
Want to opt out of tracking?
You can opt out of Google’s advertising tracking cookie or use a browser plugin to opt out of all Google Analytics tracking software. The choice to use the tools listed above is at your own discretion and risk. These resources are in no way endorsed by our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware of this when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.